- Wydawnictwo: McGraw-Hill
- Data wydania: 26 sierpnia 2008
- Liczba stron: 272
- Nada Jones
- Michelle Briody
Plan the Business You've Always Wanted--One Week at a Time
Whether it's selling products you love, or creating a service you know people need, business startup experts Nada Jones and Michelle Briody will take you step-by-step through the process of making your business aspirations a reality. From carefully planning out a bullet-proof business model, to marketing your business and finding a customer base, this planner helps you track your progress and nail down all the details that will make your business thrive.
Sixteen Weeks to Your Dream Business gives you
- Tips on researching your industry, competition, and potential customers
- Money management advice—from finding financing to
bookkeeping and accounting
- Networking techniques to target new contacts and customers
- Forms, worksheets, and folders for ultimate organization and overall planning
- Valuable Web site links for resources, references, and more
Nada Jones and Michelle Briody are the cofounders of nedandshell.com, a business-focused editorial site that provides content and community to creative, entrepreneurial women.