- Wydawnictwo: McGraw-Hill
- Data wydania: 16 listopada 2009
- Liczba stron: 400
Take your ASP.NET 4.0 programming skills to the top tier
Deliver faster, lighter, more efficient distributed applications using the powerful technologies and tools available in ASP.NET 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010. Written by a Microsoft MVP in ASP.NET, this definitive guide lays out each development tactic alongside detailed code samples and real-world examples. Build feature-rich web applications, leverage the power of the ASP.NET MVC framework, interface with databases using ADO.NET, create modular Web Parts, integrate Dynamic Data controls, and deploy all-new Ajax and LINQ features. ASP.NET 4.0 Programming also covers the latest security, verification, tracing, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Design, debug, and administer cutting-edge web sites and applications
- Work with Web Parts, Web Services, ADO.NET, and the ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Maintain state, application, and session data across multiple requests
- Use namespaces to create multilingual, globalized, and localized applications
- Build and distribute powerful RIAs using Silverlight, Ajax, and SOAP
- Develop data-driven applications with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Leverage WCF features in ASP.NET applications
- Implement reliable role- and membership-based security policies
- Optimize page load time, memory usage, and database query performance
- Simplify event handling, animation, and document traversing with jQuery
Joydip Kanjilal has been a Microsoft MVP in ASP.NET since 2007. He has more than 12 years of IT experience with more than six years in Microsoft .NET and its related technologies. Joydip also has authored multiple books, and magazine articles for various programming sites. He was selected as an MSDN Featured Developer of the Fortnight several times. Joydip was also a community credit winner at www.community-credit.com.
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Introduction to ASP.NET 4.0; Chapter 2. ASP.NET State Management; Chapter 3. Working with ADO.NET; Chapter 4. Binding Data in ASP.NET; Chapter 5. Building and Deploying ASP.NET Web Sites; Chapter 6. Internationalization in ASP.NET; Chapter 7. The ASP.NET Security Model; Chapter 8. Tracing and Debugging in ASP.NET;Chapter 9. Dynamic Data;Chapter 10. Silverlight;Chapter 11. Web Parts; Chapter 12. Language Integrated Query (LINQ);Chapter 13. ASP.NET Ajax;Chapter 14. Programming ASP.NET Ajax;Chapter 15. Web Services;Chapter 16. Windows Communication Foundation;Chapter 17. ASP.NET MVC Framework;Chapter 18. Program ASP.NET MVC Framework; Chapter 19. Working with jQuery in ASP.NET;Chapter 20. Improving ASP.NET 4.0 Application;Index
Joydip Kanjilal has been a Microsoft MVP in ASP.NET since 2007. He has over 12 years of industry experience in IT with more than 6 years in Microsoft .NET and its related technologies. He has authored a lot of articles for some of the most reputable sites like, www.asptoday.com, www.devx.com, www.aspalliance.com, www.aspnetpro.com, www.sql-server-performance.com, www.sswug.com, www.mcpressonline.com, etc. A lot of these articles have been selected at www.asp.net - Microsoft’s Official Site on ASP.NET. Joydip was selected as MSDN Featured Developer of the Fortnight several times. He was also a community credit winner at www.community-credit.com a number of times.