You’ll learn how to create an Android-friendly web app on the platform of your choice, and then use Adobe’s free PhoneGap framework to convert it to a native Android app. Discover why device-agnostic mobile apps are the wave of the future, and start building apps that offer greater flexibility and a much broader reach.
- Convert a website into a webapplication, complete with progress indicators and other features
- Add animation with JQTouch to makeyour web app look and feel like a native Android app
- Make use of client-side datastorage with apps that run when the Android device is offline
- Use PhoneGap to hook into advanced Android features, including the accelerometer, geolocation, andalerts
- Test and debug your app on the Webwith real users, and submit the finished product to the Android Market