N10-006 Cert Guide
This approved study guide helps you master topics on the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 exam, including the following:
- Computer network fundamentals
- The OSI model and TCP/IP stack
- Media types, infrastructure components, and network devices
- Ethernet technology
- IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Routing IP traffic with dynamic routing protocols
- DNAT, SNAT, and PAT
- Multicast routing
- Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Wireless LANs
- Network optimization and QoS
- Windows and UNIX command-line tools for network administration and troubleshooting
- Network security
- Troubleshooting common Layer 2, Layer 3, and wireless networking issues
CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Cert Guide contains proven study features that enable you to succeed on the exam the first time. Best-selling authors and expert instructors Keith Barker and Kevin Wallace share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills, essential for successful completion of the performance-based testing items on the exam. This complete, CompTIA-approved study package includes the following:
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams approved by CompTIA
- Clearly defined chapter learning objectives covering all N10-006 exam topics
- Chapter-ending review questions and exam preparation exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- 40 performance-based practice question exercises to help you prepare for the hands-on exam questions
- An 80% discount off the Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test (a $40 value!)
- A free copy of the CompTIA Network+ Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills
- More than 60 minutes of video mentoring from the author
- A final preparation chapter that guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- An Exam Essentials appendix that quickly recaps all major chapter topics for easy reference, both in print and interactive digital format
- A key terms Glossary in both print and on the DVD, which acts as an interactive flash-card application
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
- A 10% exam discount voucher (a $27 value!)
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, this approved study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
Keith Barker, CCIE No. 6783, has been working in the information technology (IT) industry since 1985. He currently enjoys creating effective and entertaining video training for CBT Nuggets. He has certifications from VMware, Cisco, Juniper, HP, Check Point, Palo Alto, (ISC)2, and many others.
Kevin Wallace, CCIEx2 (Collaboration and R/S) NO. 7945, has been a network design specialist for the Walt Disney World Resort, an instructor of networking courses for Skillsoft, and a network manager for Eastern Kentucky University. Kevin currently produces video courses and writes books for Cisco Press/Pearson IT Certification (http://kwtrain.com/books).
The DVD contains more than 200 practice questions, 40 performance-based question exercises, glossary flash cards, an exam essentials review tool, memory table exercises and answer keys, a study planner tool, more than 60 minutes of video, and the Network+ Simulator Lite.
Includes Exclusive Offer for 80% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice TestsPragniemy Państwa zapewnić, iż dokładamy wszelkich możliwych starań, by opisy książek i podręczników, zawarte na naszych stronach internetowych, zawierały bieżące i wiarygodne materiały. Może jednak, mimo naszych wysiłków, w opisy książek wkraść się przekłamanie z naszej strony niezamierzone. Nie może to stanowić powodu do roszczeń. O ile macie Państwo jakiekolwiek pytania lub wątpliwości - prosimy o kontakt z naszym ekspertem lub działem handlowym. Postaramy się odpowiedzieć na wszystkie Państwa pytania zanim podejmiecie Państwo decyzje o złożeniu zamówienia.