- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 10 grudnia 2008
- Liczba stron: 608
Extend your Excel 2007 skills—and create more-powerful and compelling charts in less time. Guided by an Excel expert, you’ll learn how to turn flat, static charts into dynamic solutions—where you can visualize and manipulate data countless ways with a simple mouse click. Get the hands-on practice and examples you need to produce your own, professional-quality results. No programming required!
Maximize the impact of your ideas and data!
- Learn how your design decisions affect perception and comprehension
- Match the right chart type to your communication objective
- Visualize—then build—your solution using the author’s five-step approach
- Apply the science of color to make the right things pop
- Add controls—such as drop-down lists and scroll bars—without coding
- Use conditional formatting to dynamically highlight and analyze data
- Unleash your chart-making creativity—and bring numbers to life!
- More than 150 sample, customizable charts for various business scenarios
- Helpful worksheets and job aids
- Bonus content and resources
- Fully searchable eBook
Reinhold Scheck is a data solutions expert who developed the dynamic charts methodology described in this book. As a consultant and educator, Scheck helps organizations maximize their impact and effectiveness with Microsoft Excel. He’s written four books and designed and delivered training seminars across Europe.