Delivering Business Intelligence withMicrosoft
SQL Server 20123/E
Książka z grupy:
SQL Server podręcznik
- Wydawnictwo: McGraw-Hill
- Data wydania: 11 maja 2012
- Liczba stron: 656
- Autor/autorzy: Brian Larson
Master the business intelligence tools in the latest release of Microsoft SQL Server
Fully updated for the new version of SQL Server, Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server XXXX, Third Edition is a complete BI course in a book. It begins with a discussion of BI, defining what it is and why it is important in today's business environment. After laying this foundation, the book works through the entire BI lifecycle: defining the analysis database; analyzing the data; mining the data; and delivering the BI. Several analysis databases are built and used for examples throughout the book. The examples give a complete description of each process, so you will able to complete similar tasks on your own data using all the BI tools available in SQL Server.
Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server XXXX, Third Edition
- Provides a complete understanding of the BI lifecycle and the Microsoft tools designed to handle each step in that lifecycle
- Features step-by-step, start-to-finish instructions that lead you through the creation of complete processes and solutions
- Includes example scenarios that place the BI concepts and Microsoft tools in a real-world context and assist you in applying this knowledge to particular business situations
- Offers free downloadable code
Brian Larson, MCSD, served as a member of the Reporting Services development team and has contributed to the code base. He is the Chief of Technology for Superior Consulting Services (SCS), a Microsoft Certified Partner currently developing a client solution that uses Microsoft Reporting Services for report production and distribution. Brian has been invited to speak on Reporting Services at several conferences, including SQL Server Magazine Connections, and has written articles for SQL Server Magazine.