Developer's Guide to Collections in Microsoft
Build the skills to apply Microsoft® .NET collections effectively.
Put .NET collections to work and manage issues with GUI data binding, threading, data querying, and storage. Led by a data collection expert, you'll gain task-oriented guidance, exercises, and extensive code samples to tackle common problems and improve application performance. This one-stop reference is designed for experienced Microsoft Visual Basic® and C# developers whether you’re already using collections or just starting out.
Discover how to:
- Implement arrays,associative arrays, stacks, linked lists, and othercollection types
- Apply built in .NET collection classes by learning their methods and properties
- Add enumerator, dictionary,and other .NET collection interfaces to your classes
- Query collections bywriting simple to complex Microsoft LINQ statements
- Synchronize data acrossthreads using built in .NET synchronization classes
- Enhance your customcollection classes with serialization support
- Use simple data binding todisplay collections in Windows® Forms, Microsoft Silverlight®,and Windows Presentation Foundation