Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-900 and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of cloud services and how they can be provided with Microsoft Azure. Designed for professionals in any non-technical or technical role, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Fundamentals level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Understand cloud concepts
- Understand core Azure services
- Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust
- Understand Azure pricing and support
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you want to show foundational knowledge of cloud services and their delivery with Microsoft Azure; no technical background or IT experience is required
About the Exam
Exam AZ-900 focuses on knowledge needed to evaluate cloud service’s value; explain IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS; compare public, private, and hybrid cloud models; understand core Azure architectural components, products, and management tools; describe the Azure Marketplace, its usage, and key solutions; understand Azure security, identity services, and monitoring; manage privacy, compliance, and data protection; price subscriptions and manage costs; choose support options; use Service Level Agreements; and understand the Azure service lifecycle.