- Wydawnictwo: McGraw-Hill
- Data wydania: 15 listopada 2007
Every Tool You Need to Unlock a Successful Career in Real Estate
McGraw-Hill brings together three of the top professionals in real estate education and licensing to prepare you for the all-important licensing exam. How to Prepare for and Pass the Real Estate Licensing Exam helps you determine just whether you're cut out to sell houses. Whether you decide you're a better fit as an agent or a broker, these practice tests, internet resources, glossaries, and sample forms arm you with the tools to earn a top score on the test, and put your best foot forward as you start your new career.
Inside you'll find:
- All the tips, secrets, and key points to consider when thinking of a career in real estate
- 4 comprehensive exams with questions just like those on the actual exam
- The latest web resources that give you the latest developments on your state's exam
- Complete, fully explained answers for each question
- Short tests that cover contracts, closing statements, and real estate math.
- A comprehensive glossary of real estate terms and concepts
- The most up-to-date rules and regulations on everything from fair housing laws to environmental hazards
Henry S. Harrison is a nationally recognized real estate educator and author who lectures nationally on real estate and real estate licensing. Barbara Drisko was the founder and successful operator of three real estate schools. Burton S. Lee is a leading real estate educator specializing in on line education.