MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-237): Designing Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Książka z grupy:
Exchange Server podręcznikKsiążka
- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 17 września 2008
- Liczba stron: 736
- Paul Mancuso
- David R. Miller
- Sam Sena
Your 2-in-1 Self-Paced Training Kit
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCITP Exam 70-237 and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Evaluate, recommend, and design messaging services
- Plan network topology and Active Directory configuration
- Prepare for deployment, migration, and coexistence
- Analyze and align business priorities with high-availability services
- Design business-continuity and disaster-recovery solutions
- Define security policies and procedures
- Implement messaging-security infrastructure
Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers, including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/13.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 200+ practice questions.
- 120-day trial of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.