MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-431): Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - Implementation and Maintenance
Książka z grupy:
SQL Server podręcznikKsiążka
- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 31 maja 2006
- Liczba stron: 992
Exam Prep Guide
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-431 and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practices. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Install and configure SQL Server
- Create tables and indexes, define columns, and implement constraints
- Implement functions, stored procedures, and triggers by using Transact-SQL
- Work with relational and XML data
- Monitor, troubleshoot and tune queries
- Maintain database availability with log shipping, database mirroring, and replication
- Prepare a backup strategy and restore a database
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers?including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your training kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/10. Details inside.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 450 practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, practice exercises, and best practices.
- 180-day evaluation version of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition.
- Fully searchable eBook.