MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-448): Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Business Intelligence Development and MaintenanceSecond Edition
Książka z grupy:
SQL Server podręcznikKsiążka
- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 19 lutego 2009
- Liczba stron: 688
- Erik Veerman
- Teo Lachev
- Dejan Sarka
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-448 and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises.
This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Create SSIS packages; troubleshoot data flow and control flow
- Configure, debug, and deploy SSIS solutions
- Develop SSAS cubes for OLAP and data mining services
- Implement custom logic with MDX
- Optimize storage design and query performance
- Create SSRS reports; enable interactivity; write custom code
- Manage the report environment
- Configure security features for SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS
Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/13. Details inside.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 200 practice and review questions.
- 180-day trial of SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide, plus sample chapters from related books