MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-528): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Web-Based Client Development
Książka z grupy:
NET Framework podręcznik
Książka z serii:
- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 25 października 2006
- Liczba stron: 944
- Glenn Johnson
- Tony Northrup
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-528 and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and labs. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Create, trace, configure, and deploy Web applications
- Integrate data into your application using Microsoft ADO.NET, XML, and data-bound controls
- Implement forms authentication, impersonation, and login controls
- Configure server controls and create custom Web controls
- Use themes, user profiles, and Web parts for customizable, personalized Web sites
- Manage server-side and client-side application state
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers?including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/11. Details inside.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 400+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios and lab exercises.
- Microsoft Visual Basic and Visual C# code samples on CD.
- 90-day evaluation version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.