MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-529): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Distributed Application Development
Książka z grupy:
>NET Framework podręcznik
Książka z serii:
- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 25 października 2006
- Liczba stron: 768
- Sara Morgan
- Bill Ryan
- Shannon Horn
- Mark Blomsma
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-529 and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and labs. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Configure, customize, and deploy a Web service application
- Format and extend XML Web services with customized SOAP headers and extensions
- Create, debug, and host remoting server and client applications
- Invoke methods and manage events with .NET Remoting or .NET Web Services
- Enable Web Services Enhancements 3.0 and add digital signatures to SOAP messages
- Create serviced components and manage message queues
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers?including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/11. Details inside.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 400+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios and lab exercises.
- Microsoft Visual Basic and Visual C# code samples on CD.
- 90-day evaluation version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.