MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-561): Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 - ADO.NET Application Development
Książka z grupy:
.NET Framework podręcznik
- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 19 lutego 2009
- Liczba stron: 528
- Shawn Wildermuth
- Mark Blomsma
- Jim Wightman
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-561 and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises.
This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Connect to data sources; query and retrieve data
- Manage data integrity and transactions
- Use LINQ to query data across types, including XML
- Work with DataSets and in-memory stores
- Synchronize data—including smart-caching strategies
- Generate an EDM using the Entity Framework
- Use ADO.NET Data Services for Internet applications
Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/13. Details inside.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 240+ practice and review questions.
- Code samples in Microsoft Visual Basic® and Visual C#® on CD.
- 90-day trial of Microsoft Visual Studio® 2008 Professional Edition.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.