MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-652): Configuring Windows Server Virtualization
Książka z grupy:
Windows Server podręcznik
- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 19 lutego 2009
- Liczba stron: 656
- Nelson Ruest
- Danielle Ruest
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-652 and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises.
This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Install, configure, and optimize Hyper-V
- Prepare management infrastructure, including remote administration
- Create and deploy VMs and VHDs
- Perform physical-to-virtual and virtual-to-virtual migrations
- Plan security for hosts, VMs, and resource pools
- Automate Hyper-V operations
- Configure and manage high-availability clusters
- Monitor and optimize performance
Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/13. Details inside.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 200+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide, plus sample chapters from related books.