MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exams 70-648 & 70-649): Transitioning Your MCSA/MCSE to Windows Server 2008
Książka z grupy:
Windows Server podręcznikKsiążka
- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 19 lutego 2009
- Liczba stron: 976
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exams 70-648 and 70-649 and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover the objectives from both upgrade exams. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises.
This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exams by learning to:
- Transition from IPv4 to IPv6 addressing and services
- Enable remote and wireless access, authentication, and Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Use server roles to encrypt data and protect intellectual property
- Manage disaster recovery, software updates, and network traffic
- Identify and troubleshoot performance issues on local and remote computers
- Configure and support Terminal Services
- Configure a Web services infrastructure using IIS 7.0
Assess your skills with the practice tests on DVD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/13. Details inside.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 500+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- 120-day trial of Windows Server 2008 Enterprise.
- Webcasts from Microsoft experts and sample chapters from related Microsoft Press books.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
Proszę zwrócić uwagę, iż pozycja ta składa się z dwóch książek.