- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 23 sierpnia 2010
- Liczba stron: 1488
You're beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put your database skills to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Access 2010 - and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Master essential data management and design techniques
- Import and link to data from spreadsheets, databases, text files, and other sources
- Use action queries to quickly insert, update, or delete entire sets of data
- Create custom forms to capture and display data
- Design reports to calculate, summarize, and highlight critical data-and learn advanced techniques
- Automate your application with macros and Visual Basic® for Applications (VBA)
- Use Access Services to extend your database application to the Web
Jeff Conrad, best known as the “Access Junkie,” is a Software Design Engineer in Test for the Access team at Microsoft. Jeff is the author of Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out and co-author of Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out. He was also a Microsoft MVP from 2005 through 2007 before joining the Access test team. Jeff maintains a website with a wealth of information and resource links for those needing guidance with Access. Visithttp://www.AccessJunkie.com.
View Jeff Conrad's full profile page.
John L. Viescas is a database expert who provides consulting and training services to companies around the globe. He is a Microsoft MVP and the author of several popular books, including Microsoft® Office Access® 2003 Inside Out and Building Microsoft® Access® Applications.
View John Viescas's full profile page.