- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 20 czerwca 2007
- Liczba stron: 720
- Walter Glenn
- Scott Lowe
- Joshua Maher
Discover how to:
- Plan your deployment and install Exchange Server 2007
- Implement and monitor high-availability solutions for server and disk resources
- Design and deploy a Unified Messaging solution
- Manage recipients, public folders, storage groups, and routing groups
- Set up and administer security policies, PKI, and Certificate Services
- Administer antivirus, anti-spam, and anti-phishing technologies
- Implement Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and Outlook Web Access for client and mobile access
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and tune server performance
- Back up, recover, and restore Exchange Server databases
PLUS—A companion CD features:
- Links to stress and performance tools
- Downloadable webcasts and virtual labs
- References for deployment scenarios
- Fully searchable eBook
Walter Glenn, MCSE, MCT, is an Exchange Server expert with more than 20 years’industry experience. He is coauthor of Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Administrator’s Companion and several Microsoft Self-Paced Training Kits.
Scott Lowe specializes in networking, messaging, and security issues. He is Chief Information Officer at Westminster College, and is an author who has written hundreds of articles for Techrepublic.com and other industry publications.
Joshua Maher consults at Microsoft and specializes in messaging, mobility, and identity management.