- Wydawnictwo: McGraw-Hill
- Data wydania: 26 stycznia 2007
- Liczba stron: 1024
The Ultimate Microsoft Office Access 2007 Resource
Build a highly responsive a database so you can track, report, and share information and make more informed decisions. This comprehensive resource shows you how to design and develop custom Access 2007 databases--even if you have little or no programming experience. You'll learn to collect data from a variety of sources, share it securely with others, and integrate it with other Office applications.
Filled with detailed, easy-to-follow instructions, Microsoft Office Access 2007: The Complete Reference shows you how to take full advantage of all the new features, including the new ribbon user interface and navigation pane, new field types, and more. Create a reliable and versatile information management solution with help from this all-inclusive guide. As a bonus, you can gain hands-on experience by following along with the book's sample databases on the CD-ROM.
- Customize the user interface to suit your preferences
- Use the built-in database templates or design your own
- Create, modify, and relate tables
- Enter and edit data
- Write advanced queries to extract and manipulate information
- Create customized forms and reports
- Improve performance and back up your database
- Develop macros to carry out automated responses to user actions
- Import, link, and export data
- Enable a multiple-user environment
- Secure your database
Virginia Andersen has written or contributed to nearly 40 computer books, including Access 2003: The Complete Reference. She has more than 25 years of computer experience.