- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 3 stycznia 2007
- Liczba stron: 384
- Steve Lambert
- M. Dow Lambert III
- Joan Preppernau
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to build database solutions with Access 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Build databases from scratch or from templates
- Exchange data with other databases and Office documents
- Create forms to simplify data entry
- Use filters and queries to find and analyze information
- Design rich reports that help make your data meaningful
- Help prevent data corruption and unauthorized access
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
Steve started messing around with computers in the mid 1970's, before they became personal and migrated to the desktop. As computers evolved from wire-wrap and solder to consumer products, he evolved from hardware geek to programmer and writer. Steve has written 14 books and a wide variety of technical documentation, and has produced training tools and help systems. He wrote this book aboard his trimaran while anchored off the coast of Florida.
Joan Preppernau is the primary author numerous books on Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows XP, and Microsoft Windows 2000.