- Wydawnictwo: McGraw-Hill
- Data wydania: 20 maja 2010
- Liczba stron: 272
Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Start using Access 2010 right away--the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots and clear instructions make it easy to ramp up on the latest release of Microsoft's powerful database application. Follow along and quickly learn how to build databases and tables, enter and edit data, retrieve information, create forms, generate reports, secure your data, extend databases to the Web, and interact with Microsoft SQL Server. Get up to speed on Access 2010 in no time with help from this practical, fast-paced guide.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
John Cronan has more than 30 years of computer experience and has authored or coauthored more than 25 books, including Microsoft Office Excel 2010 QuickSteps, Microsoft Office Access 2007 QuickSteps, Build an eBay Business QuickSteps, second edition, and Dynamic Web Programming: A Beginner's Guide.