- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 3 stycznia 2007
- Liczba stron: 432
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to organize, analyze, and present data with Excel 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Create formulas, calculate values, and analyze data
- Present information visually with graphics, charts, and diagrams
- Build PivotTable dynamic views—even easier with new data tables
- Reuse information from databases and other documents
- Share spreadsheets for review and manage changes
- Create macros to automate repetitive tasks and simplify your work
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
Curtis D. Frye is a coauthor of Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Programming Inside Out and the author of Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Step by Step, Microsoft Excel Version 2002 Plain & Simple, Faster Smarter Home Networking, several books on Microsoft Access, and numerous online training courses.