- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 16 maja 2007
- Liczba stron: 384
Quickly teach yourself how to automate tasks and create custom spreadsheet solutions with Excel 2007 Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Create macros to automate repetitive tasks
- Automatically format charts, shapes, and text
- Manipulate tables and other objects—even build PivotTable reports
- Write your own functions and procedures
- Use loops and conditions to add decision logic to macros
- Build custom command buttons, dialog boxes, and user forms
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
Reed Jacobson is an expert in Excel and a popular author. In addition to writing about Excel Visual Basic since its inception, other authoring credits include Microsoft SQL Server™ 2005 Analysis Services STEP BY STEP, Microsoft Excel 97 STEP BY STEP, Advanced Topics, and Microsoft Office 2000 Expert Companion. He has created several training courses on Microsoft Office and Visual Basic, and is a regular presenter at SQL PASS, Tech*Ed, and other Microsoft conferences and seminars. He is a senior architect for Hitachi Consulting, specializing in Business Intelligence solutions. Prior to joining Hitachi Consulting, Reed worked as a software application specialist for Hewlett Packard for 10 years and ran his own consulting firm for eight years. Reed received a BA in Japanese and Linguistics, an MBA from Brigham Young University, and he studied linguistics under a graduate fellowship at Cornell University.