- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 17 stycznia 2007
- Liczba stron: 272
- Jerry Joyce
- Marianne Moon
Here’s WHAT You’ll Learn
- Easily navigate the new user interface
- Create effective documents—from letters to reports
- Format text, create tables, apply themes and styles
- Print documents, envelopes, and labels
- Share your work with others and keep track of changes
Here’s HOW You’ll Learn It
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help you apply what you learn right away
Jerry Joyce has been the technical editor on numerous books published by Microsoft Press, and he has written manuals, help files, and specifications for various Microsoft products. As a programmer, he has tried for many years to make using a computer as simple as using a toaster, but he has yet to succeed.
Marianne Moon has worked in the publishing world for many years as proofreader, editor, and writer. She has been editing and proofreading Microsoft Press® books since 1984 and has written and edited documentation for Microsoft products such as Microsoft Works, Flight Simulator, Space Simulator, Golf, Publisher, the Microsoft Mouse, and Greetings Workshop.
Jerry and Marianne are the authors of the popular Microsoft Windows® XP Plain & Simple, Microsoft Word Version 2002 Plain & Simple, and Microsoft Windows Me At a Glance.