- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 3 stycznia 2007
- Liczba stron: 448
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to create impressive documents with Word 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Apply styles and themes to your document for a polished look
- Add graphics and text effects—and see a live preview
- Organize information with new SmartArt diagrams and charts
- Insert references, footnotes, indexes, a table of contents
- Send documents for review and manage revisions
- Turn your ideas into blogs, Web pages, and more
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista Product Guide eBook—plus more resources and extras on CD
Joyce Cox has over 20 years' experience in the development of training materials about technical subjects for non-technical audiences, and is the author of dozens of books about Office and Windows technologies. Joyce is the Vice President of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI).She was President of and principle author for Online Press, where she developed the Quick Course series of computer training books for beginning and intermediate adult learners. She was also the first managing editor of Microsoft Press, an editor for Sybex, and an editor for the University of California.
Joan Preppernau is the author of over a dozen books about Windows and Office, including the popular Microsoft Windows XP Step by Step. Having learned about computers literally at her father's knee, Joan's wide-ranging experiences in various facets of the computer industry contribute to her enthusiasm for producing interesting, useful, and understandable training materials. Joan is the President of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI) and an avid telecommuter. The power of the Internet and an obsession with technology have made it possible for Joan to live and work in New Zealand, Sweden, Denmark, and various locations in the US during the past 15 years.Having finally discovered the delights of a daily dose of sunshine, Joan has recently settled in San Diego with her husband, Barry, and their daughter, Trinity.