- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 15 kwietnia 2010
- Liczba stron: 576
Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to learning Visual Basic® 2010.
Teach yourself the essential tools and techniques for Visual Basic® 2010-one step at a time. No matter what your skill level, you'll find the practical guidance and examples you need to start building professional applications for Windows® and the Web.
Discover how to:
- Work in the Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Master essential techniques-from managing data and variables to using inheritance and dialog boxes
- Create professional-looking UIs; add visual effects and print support
- Build compelling Web features with the Visual Web Developer tool
- Use Microsoft® ADO.NET and advanced data presentation controls
- Debug your programs and handle run-time errors
- Use new features, such as Query Builder, and Microsoft® .NET Framework
Michael Halvorson has written more than 30 books, including the popularMicrosoft Visual Basic 2008 Step by Step,Microsoft Office XP Inside Out, andMicrosoft Visual Basic 6.0 Professional Step by Step. A former Visual Basic localization manager at Microsoft, Michael is a professor at Pacific Lutheran University.
View Michael Halvorson's full profile page.