- Wydawnictwo: McGraw-Hill
- Data wydania: 12 lipca 2007
- Liczba stron: 643
The Best Fully Integrated Study System Available
With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for Java EE Study Guide covers what you need to know--and shows you how to prepare--for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam 310-051
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Basic Principles of Enterprise Architectures * Object-Oriented Design Using UML * Applicability of JEE Technology * Design Patterns * Legacy Connectivity * EJB and Container Models * Messaging * Internationalization and Localization * Security
- Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring: One full practice exam: Detailed answers with explanations: Score Report performance assessment tool
- Electronic book for studying on the go
- With free online registration: Bonus downloadable MasterExam practice test
Table of contents
Chapter 1 - Sun Certification for Enterprise ArchitectChapter 2 - Common Architectures and ProtocolsChapter 3 - Object Oriented Analysis and DesignChapter 4 - Applicability of J2EE technologyChapter 5 - Design PatternsChapter 6 - Legacy ConnectivityChapter 7 - Enterprise JavaBeans and the EJB Container ModelChapter 8 - MessagingChapter 9 - Internationalization and LocalizationChapter 10 - SecurityChapter 11 - Case Study: Overview of Securities Trading SystemAppendix A: About the CDGlossaryIndex
Paul R. Allen is a principal of UCNY, Inc., an international consulting firm that helps Fortune 500 companies improve their operations through the use of web, database, and object technology.
Joseph J. Bambara is a principal of UCNY, Inc. He has been developing applications systems for more than 25 years and is also an attorney specializing in intellectual property.