- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 23 września 2009
- Liczba stron: 1056
- Ed Bott
- Carl Siechert
- Craig Stinson
You’re beyond the basics, so now dive in and really put your PC to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Windows 7—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Compare features and capabilities in each edition of Windows 7.
- Configure and customize your system with advanced setup options.
- Manage files, folders, and media libraries.
- Set up a wired or wireless network and manage shared resources.
- Administer accounts, passwords, and logons—and help control access to resources.
- Configure Internet Explorer® 8 settings and security zones.
- Master security essentials to help protect against viruses, worms, and spyware.
- Troubleshoot errors and fine-tune performance.
- Automate routine maintenance with scripts and other tools.
- Fully searchable eBook
- Downloadable gadgets and other tools for customizing Windows 7
- Insights direct from the product team on the official Windows 7 blog
- Links to the latest security updates and products, demos, blogs, and user communities
ED BOTT is an award-winning journalist and one of the most recognized voices in the computing world. He’s been writing about Microsoft Office and Windows for more than 15 years and is the author of nearly two dozen books.
CARL SIECHERT specializes in implementing and documenting operating system technologies. He has coauthored several Windows-related books, including the popular WINDOWS VISTA INSIDE OUT, DELUXE EDITION, with Ed Bott and Craig Stinson.
CRAIG STINSON is a journalist and author. He has written or coauthored more than 20 books, including WINDOWS VISTA INSIDE OUT, DELUXE EDITION, and MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL 2007 INSIDE OUT.