- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 16 września 2009
- Liczba stron: 400
- Jerry Joyce
- Marianne Moon
Get the fast facts that make learning Windows 7 plain and simple! This no-nonsense guide uses easy, numbered steps and concise, straightforward language to show the most expedient way to perform tasks and solve problems in Windows 7.
Here’s what you’ll learn to do:
- Run programs, control gadgets, play games.
- Send e-mail, browse the Web, and share your files.
- Organize your digital media, including photos, music, and videos.
- Burn CDs and DVDs; make your own movies.
- Set up your Print, Er and a simple home network.
- Manage security settings and perform easy tune-ups and fixes.
Here’s how you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers.
- Easy-to-follow steps and screenshots show you exactly what to do.
- Handy tips teach you new techniques and shortcuts.
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help you apply what you’ve learned right away.
Marianne Moon has worked in the publishing world for many years as proofreader, editor, and writer—sometimes all three at once. She has been editing and proofreading Microsoft Press books since 1984 and has written and edited documentation for Microsoft products including Microsoft Works, Flight Simulator, Space Simulator, Golf, Publisher, the Microsoft Mouse, and Greetings Workshop.
Jerry Joyce has had a long-standing relationship with Microsoft®: He has been the technical editor on numerous books published by Microsoft Press® and has written manuals, help files, and specifications for various Microsoft products. As a programmer, he has tried for many years to make using a computer as simple as using a toaster but has yet to succeed.