- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 17 września 2008
- Liczba stron: 464
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for administering your Server Core installation. Zero in on essential support and maintenance tasks using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You’ll get the focused information you need to solve problems and get the job done—whether at your desk or in the field!
Get fast facts to:
- Plan your installation and perform initial configuration
- Deploy server roles and features
- Set up Active Directory Domain Services and domain controllers
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS servers
- Manage IIS 7.0 roles, services, and dependencies
- Implement File, Print, Hyper-V, streaming media, and other roles
- Administer services, devices, and processes from the command line
- Configure and use remote-management tools
- Monitor, update, and maintain Server Core
Mitch Tulloch, MVP, is a widely recognized expert on Windows administration, networking, and security. He’s written hundreds of articles and numerous books, including INTRODUCING WINDOWS SERVER 2008 and WINDOWS VISTA RESOURCE KIT, SECOND EDITION.
The Microsoft Windows Server Core Team designs, develops, and supports Server Core features and capabilities.