- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 5 października 2005
- Liczba stron: 336
This overview of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System offers practical information and role-based guidance to get key members of your software development team working together. With insights from the Visual Studio product team, project managers, architects, developers, and testers alike learn how to use Team System to coordinate and facilitate the work of all team members and help ensure project success.
Discover how to use Team System to:
- Improve team collaboration and monitor software development projects through the lifecycle
- Simplify project management and work-item management using familiar Microsoft Office tools
- Create and validate datacenter and application diagrams in a common language
- Manage your code with version control
- Create and run unit testing and code coverage tests to help ensure quality
- Coordinate defect tracking and resolve bugs with integrated testing tools
- Use Microsoft Solution Framework development methodologies or customize your own
- Store documents, hold team discussions, and access queries and reports with Project Portal
- Analyze your final product and help ensure successful deployment
Richard Hundhausen is a software architect, an author, a trainer, and a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for Visual Developer–Visual Studio Team System. He specializes in constructing useful Microsoft Windows-based and Web-based applications. In addition to leading development efforts in the agricultural, engineering, medical, telecommunications, and military sectors, Richard has been teaching Microsoft SQL Server and Visual Studio since 1997.