- Wydawnictwo: O'Reilly Media
- Data wydania: 12 marca 2010
- Liczba stron: 304
With the recent global economic meltdown, keeping your financial house in order is more important than ever. But tackling your finances can seem overwhelming. This book guides you every step of the way. It's packed with practical tips advice for getting - and keeping - your finances in order. Author J.D. Roth, founder of the widely-acclaimed blog GetRichSlowly.org, covers all the money-management bases, from saving and spending to getting out of debt to investing and planning for retirement.
You won't find any get-rich-quick schemes here, just sensible advice for getting the most from your money. Even if you have perfect credit and no debt, you'll learn ways to make your rosy financial situation even better.
- Get the information you need to make sensible financial decisions, from saving to spending, investing to retiring
- Gain solid advice from the viewpoint of someone who's been there (in debt, that is)
- Learn the best tips that J.D. Roth has compiled on his blog GetRichSlowly.org, recently named the most inspiring money blog by Money Magazine
- Discover strategies for improving your financial situation and keeping your accounts in order
- Find out about sound investment options
- Learn about several useful websites that can help you manage your money
J.D. Rothis an accidental personal-finance expert--a regular guy who found himself deep in debt. After deciding to turn his life around, he read everything he could about money and finance. In 2006, he started the award-winning websiteGet Rich Slowly, whichMoney Magazinenamed the Web's most inspiring personal-finance blog. Over the past four years, Get Rich Slowly has grown into an active community where thousands of readers a month share ideas on how to improve their financial lives. J.D. lives with his wife and four cats in a hundred-year-old house in Portland, Oregon.
View J.D. Roth's full profile page.