- Wydawnictwo: Microsoft Press
- Data wydania: 14 lutego 2007
- Liczba stron: 288
Spark your imagination! Go on new adventures! Find a new hobby! Now that you have Windows Vista, it’s time to experience all that it has to offer. And, you’ll have fun along the way. Choose from dozens of cool projects and discover the amazing things you can do with your PC in this full-color guide. No need to read from cover to cover. Just pick the topics that interest you most—then jump in and start exploring your favorite features.
Discover the possibilities!
- Transform your snapshots into the ultimate photo library
- Be your own DJ—rip it, burn it, stream it, take it on the go!
- Action! Produce your own movie, video blog, or podcast
- Use e-mail, online journals, and slideshows to share your digital masterpieces
- Watch, pause, and rewind live TV—and record your favorite shows
- Find new ways to access the information you need: Sidebar, Gadgets, Instant Search
Joli Ballew is a writer, technology trainer, and digital media expert. She is a columnist for the Microsoft Windows XP Expert Zone and an author of several popular books, including Microsoft Windows XP: Do Amazing Things!
S.E. Slack specializes in teaching users how to get more from their PC. She has written several computer books and regularly contributes to Microsoft.com Web sites, including Work Essentials, Microsoft At Home, and Windows Vista Community.